We are primed and ready to go for the next Caffeine and Octane, Sunday, November 2nd. Did we mention that Caffeine and Octane swag makes the perfect Christmas gift? If you’re not an early shopper, you should still stop by the merchandise trailer and check out our new winter apparel. Caffeine and Octane is located at 12600 Deerfield Pkwy, just west of Ga 400 on Windward Pkwy. Finally, we have a few public service announcements:
• All the local businesses, Mambo Jambo, Taziki’s, Panera Bread, and Home Depot appreciates your patronage. They all make Caffeine and Octane possible.
• Please do not sit on the curbs, encourage burnouts, or speeding. We want to keep Caffeine and Octane safe and fun for everyone.
• Please to not park in the Spring Hill Suites parking lot, or the driveway entrance. You can park at Home Depot, for they have generously let us use their lot, but please do not park inside the taped off areas.
• Portable rest rooms are available behind the Mambo Jambo restaurant.
We can’t wait to see everyone, Sunday, November 2nd.
Don’t miss the next Caffeine and Octane on Sunday, October 5th located at 12600 Deerfield Parkway in Alpharetta. We had a great crowd at the last show, and now that the weather is cooling off, we hope to see an even bigger crowd come out and enjoy the cars and hopefully a beautiful fall morning. Below are a couple of housekeeping items to help Caffeine and Octane stay safe and enjoyable for everyone.
· Please do not sit on the curbs near the exits or encourage speeding or burnouts.
· Home Depot has expressed support for the show, but please do not park in front of their taped off pickup areas. Do be sure to stop by to pick up supplies for your Sunday afternoon chores.
· Also, please do not park at the Spring Hill Suites parking lot, or driveway entrance.
· The Mambo Jambo lot is for “show” cars only. Spectator parking is located at Home Depot.
· No trailers please.
· Portable restrooms are available behind the Mambo Jambo.
Please help support our sponsors; they are an integral part of the show. Be sure to visit Mambo Jambo, Taziki’s and Panera to get your fill of caffeine and breakfast to help fuel your morning.
The next Caffeine & Octane is September 7th. Meet us at 12600 Deerfield Parkway, in Alpharetta, GA off Windward Parkway.
We had a big crowd last month and some incredible cars and if the weather cooperates, we’re looking forward to another great gathering of enthusiasts showing all makes and models.
Let’s keep Caffeine & Octane safe and fun for everyone!
· Please do not encourage burnouts at the exit
· Please do not sit on the curbs at the exit
· No speeding and no engine revving (neighboring hotels have complained)
· We know space is tight but please follow the No Parking signs and do not park on the grass
· Once again, no drones or UAV’s, the risk to the spectators and cars is our concern
Every sponsor tent represents a company that is supporting the show, so please make sure to support their business.
Also make sure to visit, Mambo Jambo, Taziki’s and Panera for breakfast.
Thank you for all of your support.
Join us this weekend on Sunday August 3rd at 12600 Deerfield Parkway for our next Caffeine & Octane. We had a great crowd last month but please help us to keep our neighbors happy and supportive of the show:
* Home Depot – please do not park in front of the areas that are taped off or in the driveway of Spring Hill Suites
* Once again, no engine revving
• Respect the police! Please do not encourage burnouts at the exit.
• Do not park on the grass
Remember it is the sponsors that help keep Caffeine & Octane going by offsetting costs, please make sure to support their businesses.
Spend a great holiday weekend with some old and new friends at the next Caffeine & Octane on Sunday July 6th. Meet us at 12600 Deerfield Parkway and feel free to park in the office lot, the restaurant lot or even over by Panera Bread as all three areas are officially part of the show.
We had another big turnout and some great cars again last month, even with a little threatening weather, so join us before your cookout!
· No speeding
· No engine reeving (people are sleeping in neighboring hotels and we don’t want any complaints)
· Respect the police! Please do not encourage burnouts at the exit.
· Do not park on the grass
Please make sure to thank our sponsors who keep this event going. In addition, please make sure to visit, Mambo Jambo, Taziki’s and Panera for breakfast. One last reminder, if you park by Home Depot, do not block landscape materials especially at this busy time of year.
Caffeine & Octane thanks you for all of your support.
Subscribe To Our Mailing List
Like Us Please :)
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- June 2010